BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS COMMITTEE
For more information or to join contact:
To advise and assist the Board of Directors in
preserving and enhancing the physical integrity of
Pocono Springs Community Association.
1) Develop a road, grounds and facilities maintenance program to meet the requirement and desires of the community.
2) Develop a listing of maintenance goals, objectives and programs.
3) Recommend to the Board ideas for land maintenance, road maintenance, facilities maintenance.
4) Periodically inspect the grounds and facilities, and list maintenance department
5) Make recommendations to the Board thru the liaison about planting projects, additional lighting, and other improvements to the existing landscaping plan and buildings.
6) Assist where practical in the preparation of bid proposals for road repair.
The Buildings and Grounds committee shall report regularly, through the Chairman to the assigned liaison Board member and, as needed, to the Board. Minutes shall be distributed to the Board after each committee meeting.
Committee members must be in good standing in the Association .
Chairman shall be appointed by the Board for a term of one year.